Blackhead Bamboo Anthrax Black Mask
- Removes blackheads, cleanses pores and removes excess fat
- Unique combination of active ingredients - activated charcoal, eucalyptus extract, clay, vitamin C and rosemary
- Dermatologically tested and rated "very good"
- Pore-deep clean skin in 3 simple steps: apply - let dry - pulling off and blasting
- The professional facial cleanser for the home
- GMO-free, vegan, gluten-free, without sulfates and phthalates
- Reduces pores and refines the complexion
- Pleasant smell
- Quality product from California
The ORIGINAL from the TV!
Pamper yourself and your skin and give your skin a fresh breeze with Black Off Mask.
Black Off Mask is the easiest way to rid yourself of blackheads, blemishes and excess oily skin.
The unique active ingredient combination of activated charcoal, eucalyptus, clay, vitamin C and rosemary provides your skin with sufficient moisture and gives it back a natural radiance.
Her Black Off Mask was dermatologically tested and rated "very good".
In 3 simple steps, you can do your skin good.
Step 1: Apply the mask to the face, avoiding the eyes.
Step 2:Allow the mask to dry completely until it is no longer sticky. This depends on the thickness of the applied mask.
Step 3: When the mask has dried, gently roll your fingers along the bottom edge until it begins to come loose. Gently pull the mask upwards to completely remove it.
Your Black Off Mask is completely vegan, GMO-free, gluten-free, without sulfates and phthalates.
Ingredients Black Off Mask: Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Glycerol, Charcoal Powder, Methacrylic Acid / Sodium Acrylamidomethyl Propane Sulfonate Copolymer, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Bentonite, Ethylhexylglycerol, Xanthan Gum, phenoxyethanol
Ingredients Cleanser: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Acrylate Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Charcoal Powder, Cocamide MIPA, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide